- Defending rights and freedoms, documenting violations, and supporting victims.
- Establishing a unified global opinion and approach to confronting violence and address violations of international humanitarian law.
- Conducting research studies and establishing training and development programs in the fields of human rights and international peace.
- Sharing knowledge of the social, cultural, economic, and political implications and foundations of human rights, and spreading awareness of the dangers of extremism and terrorism.
- Establishing the concept of freedom as a basic component of public life.
Advocating for human rights and dignity with credibility and professionalism and support the efforts to spread peace and tolerance among all people.
Support and advocate for victims of human rights violations. We are committed to fighting for justice and the rule of law and spreading the message of peace and human rights among different peoples.